Department of Tourism in its continuous endeavour to facilitate the Industry in ease of doing business, in 2015 launched the Registration Facilitation Centers (RFC) in both districts where by the complete system to facilitate the citizens in submission of application, payment of fees , issuance of certificate and timely intimation on the status of application were sent via SMS.
As a step forward, today the department officially launches all the services online to facilitate the Hospitality & Tourism industry to avail these services from the comfort of their place Anytime | Anywhere. System facilitates Registration / Renewal of following services.
a) Hotel / Guest House / Home Stay
b) Travel Agent
c) Water Sports
e) Spice Plantation
g) Online Tourist Service Provider
h) Tourist Guides
i) Adventure Sports
j) N.O.C for Minor Event
k) License for Shack in Private
1) Online provision on https://www.goaonline.gov.in to Register / Renew services under Tourist Trade Act.
2) Complete Online end to end workflow includes submission of application , Compliance, Verification, Authorization and issuance of digitally signed certificates.
3) Integrated with SMS/ Email/ Online Payment, e-Sign, Aadhar.
4) Acceptance of Self Certified documents.
5) Call center support to address to citizens grievances.
6) RFCs to continue services for non tech savy stakeholders.
1) Online system providing ease in applying Anytime | Anywhere.
2) System intimates applicant for necessary compliance via SMS/Email for Compliance/Inspection/ Payment.
3) Status available online, Delivery of services within timelines as per service delivery act.
4) Eliminates visits to Department to check status.
5) Call center in place to facilitate citizen queries, provide status tracking and information towards registration / renewal towards services.
TIME (Tourist Information Management System)
To help the hospitality & related sectors of the State to plan and promote new tourism services across the State, to ensure quality tourist inflow and get the State among the Top tourist destination across the world, department is officially launching TIME (Tourist Information Management System) for hoteliers to monitor the statistical data of tourist visiting the State.
After due deliberation with the industry representative (TTAG) and Department Officials, 9 field from the statutory Form XI have been made mandatory, others being optional to ease in data submission.
1) System designed to facilitate uploading of information through following 3 modes.
a) For A category Hotels who have a system of their own such as Opera / IDS etc, a direct integration will be done so that hotels do not have to explicitly upload information.
b) For C & D category hotels who don’t have a system of their own, TIME shall provide a full-fledge Room booking & Guest Management software for each hotel. Hotels can enter the data directly into the TIME application for each guest check-in & check-out.
c) An excel upload facility is also provided.
2) 502 hotels have registered for TIME application out of 2582 (Certificates Issued) and 228 hotels are submitting statistics data online during trial run.
1) Will provide Hoteliers data to plan and promote tourism related services / events at its location based on Statistical data collect.
2) Enable Govt. to have a birds eye-view on the type of tourist visiting areas of the State, to plan , build infra and organize events for them.
3) Provide C & D category hotels with a ready system to manage their guest info & inventory.